blogbackground

Friday, November 27, 2009

A touch of class - Denim, Diamonds & Lace

I am very excited to be working with a new kit created by Designs by Denise entitled "A Touch of Class - Denim, Diamonds & Lace." It's a very versatile kit, using the blues of denim with elements of diamonds & lace. You can purchase this kit at My Scrappin Box and Scrap it Sassy. You can also grab the freebie add-on kit while you're there.
The pics are of our dog Minnie, and 2 of my daughters dogs, Priscilla & Gizmo sporting their new winter attire. LOL!

This is Minnie in her new jacket. (Wordart by me)

You can grab the freebie wordart here:

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Nov [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 30 Nov [OZ 09:00am]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this freebie. My dog is my child so this will work perfect for my dog LO:)

    ReplyDelete