blogbackground

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

This side of Heaven

This Side of Heaven is a beautiful kit filled with wonderful elements and papers in hues of pinks. It was created by Designs by Denise and is available at Scrap it Sassy or My Scrappin Box.

To quote Denise "Sometimes, there is no Second chance To say I love you; The days we have are measured, A gift. Be grateful for each hour shared with A loved one, appreciate the place they have in your heart". My first page is a tribute to my inlaws. We miss you!

My second page represents hope for the future.

2 comments:

  1. OMG these are beautiful, Thank you so much for using my kit. you did a fantastic job.
    hugs Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifulllllllllllll thank you so much for chosing to use my kit hun.
    hugsss Denise

    ReplyDelete