blogbackground

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My furbabies and grandfurbabies

I have 3 chihuahua's and my daughter has 3, do you know how hard it is to get a photo with all 6 of them together? Well it is next to impossible, so I decided to put them together on a scrapbook page. Do you remember the Lay's potato chip commercial? Bet you can't eat just one? Well that's how I came up with the wordart. LOL!  If you are a chihuahua lover, you know what I mean!  I used parts of kits from Melancolie, She Devil Designs and Lexine's Scrap.  You can get the wordart here:

Let me introduce you to the clan.  Left to Right - Priscilla, Lilli, Nacho, Minnie, Gizmo & Belle is standing in the back.  Priscilla, Lilli & Gizmo belong to my daughter, the other 3 are mine.

5 comments:

  1. Love it! I have two myself! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh they are all just tooooo cute! I have a Chi, also, and they are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, they're all so cute! I absolutely agree with the sentiment, but my chihuahua is so attached to me, I think it would break his heart if he had another little cutey-pie to compete with ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing. My Nicholas is the boss of our home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How precious! I have four little chi's myself and they are the absolute lights of my life.

    ReplyDelete